- Advanced Remote Management - Provides secure and remote, out-of-band connections directly to the physical KVM, USB and serial ports to complement existing in-band software management tools;
- Meet Service Level Agreements and Minimize Downtime - Unified approach enables IT administrators a faster method to diagnose, reconfigure or restore equipment;
- Virtual Media - Enables USB media such as CD-ROMs, flash memory and external drives to be virtually attached to a remote server''s USB port;
- CAC/Smart Card Support - Utilizing the virtual media capabilities remote or local users can map a USB-based smart card reader to the attached servers and authenticate using their smart cards;
- Enhanced Serial Adapters - Supports standard, remote SSH connections to the attached serial devices and includes electronic pin-out options for quick and easy connections to the console ports on Cisco network equipment;
- Power Device Port - Connect supported PDUs for integrated power control, measurement and reporting;
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant Cryptography - The FIPS mode of operation uses an embedded FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL cryptographic module;
- True Serial support over Telnet/SSH - Supports standard, remote SSH connections to the attached serial devices and includes electronic pin-out options for quick and easy connections to the console ports.
Dedicated to providing the best coverage for Dell products and solutions that are engineered and manufactured by Avocent. The Dell KMM and KVM maintenance solutions provided by Avocent offering is available in Gold Coverage and Silver Coverage for three, four or five-year periods.The standard warranty is three years with limited phone support with Return to Factory service. The hardware maintenance includes return material authorization (RMA) and phone support that varies by coverage. The purchase of additional hardware maintenance offers product updates, extended tech support and expedited product returns for the Dell Digital KVM and Dell Analog KVMs along with the Dell 18.5 in LED KMM Console.
|Service-uren (days x hours)||7x24|
|Next Business Day (NBD)||Y|