Faster performance, greater scalability, and easier management
Synology FlashStation FS2017 is a high performance 24-bay rackmount NAS designed for 2.5" SSDs. FS2017 brings easy to manage, lightning-fast storage, perfect for video post-productions, mail servers, virtualization environments, and database applications.
Due to the peculiarities of SSD and RAID technology, a common challenge lies in how to prevent all of the drives from failing at the same time because of the evenly distributed workload. RAID F1 alleviates this problem with a specially designed algorithm to unevenly distribute workload to drives, enhancing the resilience of the storage pool and ensuring your data remains safe.
Fast and reliable networking
With the multi-LAN design, FS2017 is capable of performing Link Aggregation and failover. For environments requiring a higher speed, an optional Ethernet add-on card can be installed into the PCIe slot, providing fast data transmission of 40GbE/25GbE/10GbE.
Btrfs: Next generation storage efficiency
- Btrfs file system introduces the most advanced storage technologies to meet the management needs of modern large scale businesses:
- Flexible Shared Folder/User Quota System provides comprehensive quota control on all user accounts and shared folders
- Snapshot Replication provides schedulable and storage capacity-saving data protection with 1,024 shared folder backups and 65,000 system-wide snapshots
- File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
- Automatic file self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files without user intervention
Fully certified storage virtualization solutions
Synology iSCSI storage fully supports most virtualization solutions to enhance work efficiency with easy management interface. VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration helps offload storage operations and optimizes computation efficiency. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) speeds up data transfer and migration rate. OpenStack Cinder support turns your Synology NAS into a block-based storage component.
5 year warranty
Synology''s 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises'' return on investment.